As an Operations Manager you will play an integral part of ensuring fast and accurate delivery to our customers as we rapidly expand. Reporting to the executive team, you will be responsible for overseeing our logistics and customer service.
Responsibilities And Duties
- Manage the company’s inventory levels in order to ensure that all customer orders are shipped on-time and with 100% accuracy.
- Interface with the team to plan and forecast product demand, so that production schedules are created, and inventory levels are adequate enough to meet demand.
- Interface with product managers in order to understand the development of future products so demand forecasts can be created.
- Manage current inventory levels so that customer demand is met without creating excess inventory.
- Manage the ordering of raw materials so products can be manufactured on time in order to meet customer demand.
- Provide reports on inventory issues, such as inventory levels, production schedules, status of raw materials, and customer feedback.
- Collaborate with all organizations that impact the production of the company’s products.
- Communicate and coordinate with the logistics team on assembling standard and custom products/orders to meet deadlines
- Interface with customers on an as needed basis.
The right person will be organized and disciplined to make sure processes and procedures are put in place to effectively manage the post sales activities of the company.
- Be onsite in Torrance on a routine basis
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiar with Google Suite
- Ability to lift 40 lbs
- Experience with Amazon and other ecommerce platforms is a plus.